By accessing our website ‘Scientific Logo’ www.scientificlogo.com (“Website”). you agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms of Service. The domain name, Website is owned, registered, and operated by “Scientific Logo.” a private company incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office 101, Ganesh Krupa Chs, Shimpoli Cross Rd Number 2, near Rajda Municipal School, Mini Zaveri Bazaar, Mhatre Wadi, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra India (hereinafter referred to as “ Scientific logo” or“us” or “our” or “Company”).
1. An educator, contributing User Content; and/or
2. A person, consuming/ utilizing the User Content created by an educator.
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version www.scientificlogo.com. the Scientific Logo may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of the Services post any modification of the Terms of Service shall be taken as your consent and acceptance to such modifications. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
1. These Terms of Service apply to all Users of the Service, including users, educators who are also contributors of User Content on the Service. The Service includes all aspects of scientific logo website which includes but is not limited to products, software, and services offered via the scientific logo website, such as the scientific logo online platform service introduced from time to time.
2. The Website and is an online platform that supports and facilitates the online creation of educational videos/or tutorials, by the Users of the Website and as an intermediary between the educator and the user (‘Service”). A User may create a video, audio clip or tutorial, by using our Services. Such content was uploaded through the use of our Services or otherwise submitted to us for uploading on our Website and shall hereinafter be referred to as “User Content”. You agree and acknowledge that Scientific Logo has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the User Content and by using the Service, you expressly relieve Scientific Logo from any and all liability arising from the User Content.
5. You agree and acknowledge that Scientific Logo shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website and, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, Scientific Logo may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. scientific logo reserves the right to refuse access to the Website and, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
Access, Permissions and Restrictions
Scientific Logo hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Scientific Logo’s prior written authorization.
2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
3. You agree not to access Content of any other user through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself.
4. You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Scientific Logo’s prior written approval: the sale of access to the Service; the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar service as that of Scientific Logo.
5. You agree to updates from time to time from Scientific Logo. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Service and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit Scientific Logo to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Service.
6. You may post reviews, comments, and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give Scientific Logo, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Content and communication in developing its Service and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
If you as a User have uploaded any content as an educator, then in consideration for the Content uploaded by you, Scientific Logo shall make payment, if eligible, for the same based on the payment structure communicated to you from time to time.
If you as a User have registered for a course, you have to make all the required payments for the said course within the timelines mentioned on the page of the respective course.
Payments shall be made within the timelines that are communicated to you. All payments made herein shall be subject to applicable taxes and non-refundable.
When you visit Scientific Logo or send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
Termination of Account
1. Scientific Logo will terminate a user’s access to the Service, if
2. the user is a repeat copyright infringer;
3. the users breach any terms of these Terms of Service. our use of the Service disrupts our business operations or affects any other party/ User; or
4. you have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or unlawful or illegal or which would bring any claims against Scientific Logo.
5. Scientific Logo reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length or any other parameter that Scientific Logo deems fit from time to time. Scientific Logo may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
6. We may suspend access to the Services or require You to change Your password if we reasonably believe that the Services have been or are likely to be misused, and we will notify You accordingly. Any termination of Your registration and/or Account or the Services will not affect liability previously incurred by You
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent from the Contact Us page.